Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bonjour from Paris!


I am in Paris for work, and between work I am managing to see some sights. I will share some photos when I can, but have hit a snag with wireless internet only in the hotel lobby, making it difficult to upload photos. I did manage to get some from tonight’s dinner. My coworker who is like our office’s cruise director got in a day before everyone else and did some restaurant recon for us. He picked a really good one. We went to Ratatouille on rue Montmarte. This is this type of place that can be called a hidden gem. The prices were so reasonable and the food was really good. I went with the 29, 3 course prix fix, and it was topped off with a nice bottle of Pouilly Fume. 

For stater, I had a tomato and goat cheese tart. A puff pastry with warm cheese, a tart tomato, with a balsamic drizzle.

I got the dorade for my entree which was simply prepared with some oil and nicely cooked veggies

And I'm in France, so I had to go with the cheese plate for dessert. Thank goodness my coworkers helped me finish it cause if I might have eaten the whole thing. 

Stay tuned for some other great meals and some sights. Until then, bonsoir

No comments:

Post a Comment