Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mini-Bookclub Reunion/Peanut Butter & Co


Peanut butter has been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember which is why when Peanut Butter & Co opened, my friend, Chanel and I couldn’t wait to go.  Since my first visit, it has quickly become one of my favorite restaurants in the entire city. The food is great and the quality is always consistent.

This week, Chanel, Copy Gal and the PSU Attorney, the remaining local members of my now defunct book club got together. The beauty of this meeting was, no reading required so we were able to get right to the important matters like Real Housewives and the Bachelor.  Turns out Copy Gal is still appalled about how we talk about these shows.

Chanel and I have tried many menu options over the years but have decided on the best and always split:

The Elvis (we get it with smooth peanut butter with bananas on whole wheat, grilled) because it’s warm always eat this 1/2 first
 
and the Peanut Butter Cup, (we get it with crunchy peanut butter, nutella on white bread)
 
What's your favorite thing to get at Peanut Butter & Co?

No comments:

Post a Comment