Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome to New York, Wahoo's!

I was first introduced to Wahoo's when Gramercy Guy and I were looking for a light bite while honeymooning on Oahu. Wahoo's had it all, 'fast casual' dining that had a bar and really good, non-greasy or salty food. You don't leave there thinking what did I just do to myself the way you might other fast food. 

You can imagine my excitement the day a few months ago when I saw the banner "Wahoo's Coming Soon" They opened about 10 days ago on 25th & Park Ave South. Gramercy Guy and I went for lunch today, and it was as good as I remembered, and then some.

Gramercy Guy got the 2 Taco Combo (Cajun fish, Cajun white beans and streamed brown rice)


I had the Sandwich (regular fish and onion rings)
The food was great, but I found the bun to way over power the fish in my sandwich. A worker (sorry I didn't get your name) came to ask how everything was and I told him. A few minutes later he returned with another fish fillet to fill out my bread...I'm now a customer for life. Thanks Wahoo's, see you soon!

1 comment: